Wednesday, 12 December 2012
The Etiquette You Need to Know About Prom
Prom is the moment every girl and boy looks forward to, from the time they are in kindergarten all the way up to the night before it happens. Besides getting the perfect prom dress, there are many other things to think about prom. If you want your prom to be the best, and I'm sure you do, the first thing I want to talk about is etiquette. For many of you, the prom will be you first formal event, knowing some do's and don'ts is important. Here are some general guidelines that will help you in the manners battle or "common sense" etiquette:
2. Try to remain patient with the world around you, and resist the temptation to react when presented with bad behavior.
3. Approach life with an attitude of respect - treating everyone you encounter with thoughtful regard.
4. Be aware that your actions, both good and bad have a cause and effect.
5. How you present yourself to the world is how people see you. Your inside is invisible to them. It's not just being a good person that matters; it's how you present that good person.
6. Careful planning and a relaxed attitude will help you sail through most social situations.
7. The secret to successful social interacting is to make others feel comfortable.
8. Have fun while being considerate of others; don't let it be perceived as a chore. Remember sincerity is everything - so even if you have to, fake sincerity - Just Kidding.